NAV as on 30 Aug 202140.82000.58 (1.44%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan as of 30 Aug 2021 is Rs 40.8200 for Growth option of its Regular plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 42.35% (1yr), 16.6% (3yr), 15.98% (5yr) and 12.99% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 43.71% (1yr), 12.85% (3yr) and 13.25% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan is Open-ended Large Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Canara Robeco Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Aug 20, 2010.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The fund seeks to provide capital appreciation by predominantly investing in companies having a large market capitalization. Canara Robeco Large cap+ fund is named to reflect the investment strategy, which is mainly focused on a portfolio that would be concentrated on investing in any of the top 150 stocks ranked on the basis of market capitalization.
2. It is benchmarked against S&P BSE 100 Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 93.85% in equities, 0.01% in debts and 6.14% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 50.17% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 56.33% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Growth oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 90.01% in giant & large cap companies, 9.99% in mid cap and 0.0% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan?
A: Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan belongs to the Equity: Large Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan?
A: The Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund - Regular Plan is managed by Shridatta Bhandwaldar (Since Jul 05, 2016) and Vishal Mishra (Since Jun 01, 2021).
Find us at the office
Zawodniak- Bushar street no. 43, 41415 Nouakchott, Mauritania
Give us a ring
+77 583 658 542
Mon - Fri, 10:00-15:00