NAV as on 31 Aug 202122.02000.10 (0.46%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan as of 31 Aug 2021 is Rs 22.0200 for Growth option of its Regular plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 103.17% (1yr) and 70.87% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 104.11% (1yr), 19.76% (3yr) and 17.08% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan is Open-ended Small Cap Equity scheme which belongs to IDFC Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Feb 25, 2020.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The Scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equities and equity linked securities of small cap segment.
2. It is benchmarked against S&P BSE 250 SmallCap Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 96.16% in equities, 0.01% in debts and 3.83% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 30.09% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 41.76% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Growth oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 8.08% in giant & large cap companies, 31.88% in mid cap and 60.04% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan?
A: IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan belongs to the Equity: Small Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan?
A: The IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund - Regular Plan is managed by Anoop Bhaskar (Since Feb 03, 2020).
Data Sources: Mutual Funds, ETFs, and NPS data are sourced from Value Research
Find us at the office
Zawodniak- Bushar street no. 43, 41415 Nouakchott, Mauritania
Give us a ring
+77 583 658 542
Mon - Fri, 10:00-15:00