Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• Location: Needed to personalize websites and search suggestions based on your device’s location
• Photos: Needed to save and download photos to your device
• Microphone: Needed to search by voice
• Camera: Needed to upload images from the camera to websites and to scan QR codes
• Bluetooth Sharing: Needed to find Physical Web devices
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can now take a screenshot of a whole webpage. After you have taken an initial screenshot, look for the “Full Page” option at the top of the screenshot editor.
• You can add more security to your Incognito tabs with Touch ID, Face ID, or a Passcode. When you return to the Chrome app, your Incognito tabs wont be visible until you confirm its you. To turn on the feature, go to Settings > Privacy > Lock Incognito tabs when you close Chrome.
• New Discover design on the New Tab Page makes exploring your interests easier.
• Chrome now asks for confirmation if you want to close all tabs from the Tab Switcher.
• Settings, History, and Bookmarks have been visually redesigned.
• You can share, bookmark, and add individual tabs to your reading list from the Tab Switcher. Select and hold any tab in the Tab Switcher to bring up a menu with these options.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
Not good enough!
I really want to use Chrome over Safari as that is the case on my macbook. I recently noticed Chrome has undergone some improvements, like being able to type a URL instead of a google search in the search bar so I thought I’d give it another try. After a few days , I’ve come to the conclusion this app is still not good enough. It loads pages faster than Safari, but lacks in many other aspects.
There is something about the Safari app that makes it easier to browse. Maybe it’s that as soon as you open a new tab, it has your favorite sites as opposed to the recent ones like on Chrome. Password auto fill doesn’t always work properly, swiping down to reload the page only works if you’re at the top of the page or it’s a 2step process - same thing to close a tab; in fact, everything feels like a two step process. The 3 swipe gestures (close, reload, new tab are practically useless),
Chrome is just not as user friendly as its counterpart. Today I was trying to search a keyword on a document, but Chrome wouldn’t let me tap on “find in page” so i had to open Safari to do it. So that was it, I have now switched back to Safari and I’m writing this review in hope that the app is improved!
I love chrome but not recently
Chrome has been nightmare to use for the past few months, at first I continued using it thinking maybe you guys are going to notice or maybe other people are going to complain and we’ll get an update or something but for the past three I’ve been waiting. My main problem is when my phone accidentally goes into landscape mode the app crashes and pushes everything to the right and then when I try to undo it by flipping the phone again and flipping it back it brings edges around the the text and brings everything to the middle and then pushes everything to the lest again. Another problem is on my asus zenbook version. The chrome app is acting so strange, I can’t acces the google apps from a new tab because it keeps logging me out but on the little top bar where it shows my profile and where the bookmarks are it shows I’m logged in. I have many gmails and google different settings on my accounts so the little circle you can use to switch between accounts is very important. Both chrome on my iPhone 11 and my laptop are acting very weird and I hope and update can come out soon cause I love using them and have so much information saved in my accounts
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 138.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You May Also Like
Find us at the office
Zawodniak- Bushar street no. 43, 41415 Nouakchott, Mauritania
Give us a ring
+77 583 658 542
Mon - Fri, 10:00-15:00